Interested in a Position with Team Skeff?
NOW HIRING FOR FULL TIME MERCHANDISERS
Skeff Distributing Company, Inc. is now actively hiring Merchandisers for our Champaign, IL and Danville, IL market.
- Build and maintain Skeff Distributing product displays
- Organize, rotate, and stock shelves at each assigned account
- Install permanent new point of sale (POS) items in retail accounts
- Responsible for assisting in the daily upkeep of products in each assigned account
- Follow proper procedure for managing out of stocks at retail accounts
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all company documents
- 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job.
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Possesses organizational and follow-through abilities
- Available and willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Beverage industry experience
- Knowledge of basic Illinois Liquor Laws
- Knowledge of territory
- Knowledge of product portfolio
Wage and Benefits
- Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday Day Shift
- Starting Wage: $12.50/ hour + mileage reimbursement
- Benefits: Health Insurance, 401 K, sick time, and paid time off after 1 year of service
Please fill out an application and send it to our Human Resource Department. Once the form is filled out, you can email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it to our office.
Complete the application for employment by doing the following:
- Download the application : APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Stop by our office to submit or submit the application to: email@example.com
If you have difficulty or questions, please contact us at 217-877-3774.
Skeff Distributing Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status. Our staff is comprised of management, administrative, sales, drivers, merchandisers, and warehouse positions. We accept completed applications at any time and will keep them on file for up to a year. If a position should arise for which you may be qualified, we may contact you at that time.