We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Drug tests will be required of all applicants as a requirement of employment. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is also required.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver the product to retail accounts.
- Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of a team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need
- Collect payments from accounts as needed
- Lift, Stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets, and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
- Must have valid CDL A license
- 21 years of age
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Possesses organizational and follow-through abilities
- H.S. Diploma
- Beverage industry experience
- Knowledge of basic Illinois Liquor Laws
- Knowledge of territory
- Knowledge of product portfolio
Wage and Benefits
- Schedule: Tuesday-Friday Shift, flexible shift start time
- Benefits: Health Insurance, 401 K, sick time, and paid time off after 1 year of service
- Wage Based on Experience